The Foxboro Jaycees will be holding our Spring Craft and Vendor Fair on the Foxboro Common on Saturday, May 18, 2019. The event will be free to the public and open from 9:00am to 3:00pm. We are inviting crafters, artists, and vendors from the area to set up exhibits on the Common.
Your space will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis, so please mail your form & payment today!
$45 if postmarked on or before April 12th, 2019
$50 if postmarked April 13th through May 10th, 2019
Registration Closes May 10
Please mail your check and registration form to:
Attn: Vendor Fair Registration
PO Box 169
Foxboro, MA 02035
- Your non-refundable registration fee includes the rental of a 10×10 space on the Common; you will need to bring a table and chairs to display your items. If you wish, you can set up a pop-up tent in your space as well. Please do not set up sides on your tent. There is no electricity at the Common or WI-FI connection, so please plan accordingly.
- Since this is an outdoor event, we have scheduled a rain date, which will be Sunday, May 19th. In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you one day prior to the event (Friday, May 17th) if the Fair will be postponed to the rain date. No refunds will be issued if the event is postponed until the rain date. If we are forced to cancel the event completely, a 50% discount will be instituted for any paid vendor who requests it for the next scheduled fair only.
- All fees incurred from returned checks will be paid by the vendor in cash.
- Set-up will begin at 7:30am. You will be allowed to clean up from 3-4pm. You will be responsible for removing all your items. Please help us keep the Foxboro Common clean.
- Vehicles are not allowed on the Town Common. Parking is available around the Common for setup and cleanup. We will direct you to park in other areas during the event to leave spaces for visitors.
- If you will be selling food, you are required to obtain a mobile food permit ($100 annual fee) from the Foxboro Board of Health at least 30 days prior to the event (or pay a late fee). More information can be found: http://www.foxboroughma.gov/Pages/FoxboroughMA_Health/index
Please contact Deena Cummings by email
at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.