September 5-7 2014
CAMP NAZARETH (Held there in 2010)
112 Long Lake Road – Woodgate, NY 13494
US Jaycees and Canadian Jaycees gather for an unforgetable weekend of fun. $110 includes EVERYTHING except getting there and back!
More details: http://www.jciamerada.com/
Jaycee Pam Warren, who has attended Amerada many times and raves about how much fun it is, describes Amerada this way:
- That fun and games give meaning and purpose to Amerada,
- That the Tug of War transcends the sovereignty of a mud puddle,
- That economically speaking, Amerada is almost free, but not quite,
- That horseshoes should be thrown by people, not worn by horses,
- That Earth’s great treasures are on the inside of a beer bottle,
- And that participation in Amerada is the best decision of your life.
Amerada – The 2nd longest running JCI Project (yes, that is world wide), has been described as “Summer Camp for grown-ups.” It is an ADULT weekend (older teens are allowed, but there will be alcohol on premises) so it is a chance to let loose, be yourself and have some fun.
There will be Jaycees from all over the north-east (US and Canada) competing in friendly, FUN games – with real trophies for the winners. The Food and Drinks are all included in the registration fee – as is lodging in some great Cabins this year at Camp Nazareth in Woodgate NY.
It is held every year on the weekend after Labor Day – in 2014 that is September 5 – 7.
The Cost is only $110 per person which includes: Your lodging for 2 nights, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday, Lunch and Dinner Saturday, Soft and Hard drinks, Snacks through the weekend. Most of all… memories to last a lifetime…