Small engine repair Paul Lanza Small engine repair — lawnmowers, lawn tractors, snow-blowers, generators, etc. Available every day from 8:30 a.m. to 9 pm, 7 days a week. (508) 543-3562.
David Reid, Owner/Agent
Triboro Realty Group with Keller Williams
30 Man Mar Drive
Plainville, MA 02762
The Mufflerman http://themufflermanboston.com/
Quality car repairs at a reasonable price. Brakes, mufflers, shocks, struts, axles, etc. Bob will pick up and deliver your car from the Foxboro area. Call for an appointment.
I specialize in the sights of beautiful New England — Boston and Massachusetts, Maine, New and Hampshire. My site also features gorgeous seasonal and holiday images, as well as a variety of other subjects. I offer professional quality prints in a variety of sizes. Most images are also available for licensing. Over 3000 images. My photographic images are perfect for framing. Perfect for your advertising, graphic design, marketing, publication, web site, or multimedia project.
Authors & Books
David Fisler National Electric Contracting, Inc. Phone: 508-587-7224 email@example.com Electrical work. Fully licensed electrician #E38990 Foxboro, Mass
Professional Massage Therapy
Sharon Hall, LMT
Over 15 years experience
Mike the Car Sitter – Local to Foxboro area
I’m considering doing a little part-time work based on recent experiences and discussions with some locals. I believe there are quite a few people out there (older, injured, too busy, etc.) that do not have the time, the ability, nor possibly the interest in properly maintaining their vehicles which, over time, results in depreciation and failures of parts that are meant to be used, not sit for days/weeks/months at a time.
I am an admitted car nut, have been since I’ve been a little kid. I read the magazines, watch racing, have always been able to identify cars in my rear-view mirror by headlights alone (yes, at night). I do my own basic maintenance on our cars (and motorcycles) and actually enjoy it.
I work full-time, so I’m just looking to gauge interest in a service such as this as part time work. I’m already doing this for a fellow Foxboro-ian (sp?) who cannot tolerate the cold weather and was concerned about having her car plowed in all winter, so I volunteered to take care of it. I have or will be performing most of the items listed below and her car is actually in my driveway right now with the two storms coming this weekend. I’ve been helping her out for a few months now.
I am what I call Mechanically Sympathetic. I don’t like it when vehicles are neglected and left to rot. I’d much rather they stay active, clean and presentable (kind of like my little son).
Here is a list of things I would be interested in doing, with future additions likely. I would charge $25/hr for active work (like drop/off pickup) but wouldn’t charge for the time in-between.
- Basic maintenance – windshield wiper replacement, light bulbs, etc.
- I can remove and re-charge a dead battery. Will replace if necessary. I do not own a tow truck.
- Bring the car to have the oil changed at a local service center (Congdon, etc).
- Keeping gas tank full and/or trying to drive older gas out of there (gas deteriorates over time).
- Keep tires properly inflated and/or rotated.
- Bring car in for inspection.
- Wash/minor detailing/vacuuming/clean windows.
- Can (and prefer) driving stick/manual.
- Drop off car at dealership/your mechanic for recalls and more extensive service. Pick up and return afterwards.
- I have a pretty large driveway, so I could park it here for short term if needed.
- Drive a few miles every week to confirm everything is working and properly lubed up.
Thanks for reading and let me know if you’d have any interest in a service such as this. 646 242 4557