The Foxboro Jaycees are closely following the COVID-19 National Emergency and are fully prepared to follow any edicts set forth by the Governor of Massachusetts. Out of concern for public safety, obeying the current restrictions on gatherings, and the need to do our part to help limit and mitigate the spread of the illness, we will be adjusting our scheduled events as required.
The Board will continue to monitor and discuss the situation. We will try to make educated decisions on what we feel is in the best interest of the chapter and the public as a whole.
We will keep you updated on our projects/events.
Spreading Hope and Making a Difference During Covid-19
- 8/6/2020: We were able to hold three concerts before the new restrictions were enacted: Thank you very much to Space Captain, The Gobshites and Jennifer Tefft and everyone who came out to the concerts!
- 5/15/2020 Inspirational Signs posted around Foxboro. [CLICK HERE]
- 4/8/2020 “Seniors Rock” — an idea to beautify the Doolittle Home garden with painted rocks made with love.
- 4/2/4020 Easter Bunny rode in a convertible around Foxboro and waved to over 100 houses and Doolittle Home [Click here]
- 7/9/2020 Free Jaycee Summer Concerts on the Common return for a full season! — See our main homepage for all the details!
- Second Wednesday of the Month – Monthly General Membership Meeting – until further notice will be held virtually (On Zoom); members — check your email for Zoom information.
- Monthly Jaycee Book Club – until further notice will be held virtually (On Zoom) – Book Club members will receive connection information.
- Candidates Night – Because Foxboro Town elections — usually held in May were been postponed to June 8, Jaycee candidates night was held and recorded virtually and broadcast on Foxboro Cable Access until election day.
On hold, will resume after the COVID-19 Pandemic Orders Are Lifted:
- Jaycee Monthly Trivia at Redstone Grille
Postponed: Will still be held after the COVID-19 Pandemic Orders Are Lifted:
- Annual Foxboro Jaycees Installation Banquet
Canceled; will not be held
- August: Community Night Out – Canceled. Due to the new limit of 50 people on outdoor gatherings enacted by Massachusetts Governor Baker August 7, will not be held.
- Remainder of Summer Concerts on the Common Series: Due to the new limit of 50 people on outdoor gatherings enacted by Massachusetts Governor Baker August 7, the Foxboro Jaycees regrettably announce the cancellation of the remainder of our 2020 summer concerts season. The Foxboro Jaycees are profoundly grateful for everyone who came out to all three of the concerts we had this summer! It was great to see you! Thank you very much to Space Captain, The Gobshites and Jennifer Tefft for their incredible performances. And thank you to all those that were scheduled to play. We are sorry that we could not get to have you on our stage.
- Foxboro Jaycees Spring Vendor Fair – (Scheduled for May 16) – Canceled
- All Foxboro Jaycees Founders Day Activities Canceled – Founders Day Committee Announced 4/28 that Founders Day 2020 (June 13) – Canceled
- Foxboro Jaycees Annual Easter Egg Hunt on The Common – (Scheduled for 4/4) – Canceled
- Foxboro Jaycees Annual Scat/31 card Game Night – (Scheduled for 3/21) – Canceled
- Darkness to Light training – Canceled; will be rescheduled by Foxboro Recreation later this year.